So, today my mom had her doctor appt. The great news is that she will do the hysterectomy thru a laparoscope so she doesn't have that major surgery. He said b/c she is so little he can do it this way... Thats a 2 week recovery vs a 6-8 week recovery so that's AMAZING news. That is something I know was weighing on my mom. Thank God for that. The next is that my mom LOVED the doctor. He looks like Mel Gibson she said :)...Next he said that MOST people are cured from this type of cancer (Uterine or Endometrial) so WE ARE CHOOSING TO BELIEVE my mom will be cured! Still PRAYING that there is no spreading! Once she has the hysterectomy we will have to wait for the call to see if there was spreading. Depending on what the doctor finds will depend on what the next step is...radiation, chemo etc...PRAYING FOR NON OF THE ABOVE but trusting as well.
On a side not my mom just looks so gorgeous and peaceful. It is unbelievable. Thank you for everyone's prayers, calls, emails etc.....we feel so loved.
Today, my best friend Kelly and her mom Dori, Kell's boys and Maya went to the park to wait for the call. They have been so unbelievably supportive to my mom and I. I just cannot imagine going through this without Kelly. What a ROCK she has been.
Last but not least...TROY and AMBER were accepted by AGCI and are starting their dossier sooooooooo soon! CONGRATULATIONS to my new friends!
On a side not my mom just looks so gorgeous and peaceful. It is unbelievable. Thank you for everyone's prayers, calls, emails etc.....we feel so loved.
Today, my best friend Kelly and her mom Dori, Kell's boys and Maya went to the park to wait for the call. They have been so unbelievably supportive to my mom and I. I just cannot imagine going through this without Kelly. What a ROCK she has been.
Last but not least...TROY and AMBER were accepted by AGCI and are starting their dossier sooooooooo soon! CONGRATULATIONS to my new friends!





14 comments:
Julie! This is so great.... Continuing to pray for your family and for your sweet little mom!
Can't wait to meet you at our own little blog union! :)
So great! I am praying continuously!
I love you and will be there on Wed. We can do arts and crafts for your mom while we wait ... fun?! Let's get some ideas together.
YOU ROCK
Sounds like all very good news. I am thinking of your family every day. Love that picture of Maya with your Mom!!
I will pray for your mom and for strength for you and your family. What joyous news to hear no need for major surgery and it can (WILL BE :) cured!
Thanks for posting about the Dr visit, prayers are being answered! We will continue to lift her up.
AMEN! Love it ... "choosing to believe."
Also friends, remember to fast and pray for Margot and Abby on Friday!
Thanks for the kind words ... we both just finished our four dozen essay questions :)
Good news Julie! We are continuing to pray for your mom!
great news!!! Praying!!!
These are great news. We will continue to pray for you and your mom.
Glad to hear the good news; I will continue to pray for your mom and your family!
Many CONTINUED Blessings!
That is awesome Julie!!! I will keep praying....you are so strong my friend.
Julie,
I will definitely be praying for your mom and that the Lord continues to grow your faith.
Lauren
You do not have to keep Thanking me but your welcome :)
Sounds like really good news. So happy to hear it.
Post a Comment