Monday, February 4, 2008

8 weeks and waiting

We've officially waited 8 weeks from referral today. Tracie got her call after 8 weeks and 3 days...obsess much you say? yes! :) I am waiting expectantly that God is going to answer our prayers SOON :) so we can go get our little Maya girl. Last night I worked on her life book. I put all the pics we have gotten of her with little comments about her progress...it was so fun. I wrote her some letters to. I am going to keep them in a envelope in the front of her book that says "Letters from mom"...my friend gave me that idea. Cute huh?

okay so I got tagged MANY times and feel that maybe today is the day to follow thru with the tagging. Amy Bottomly and Tracie are pressuring me to do it so here goes: I hate this just so u know.........PS-Amy it was AMAZING to talk to you today! xoxo

8 Things I am passionate about...
1. Being a Messianic Jew :)
2. Joshy
3. Ethiopia and my little daughter who is there right NOW!
4. Adoption
5. Oliver and Zoe (oh is their lives going to change when Maya comes)
6. obligato
7. MY FAMILY
8. Relationships with all my friends...

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Adopt AGAIN and we arent even done with this adoptionl...
2. Go to Israel
3. Meet all my adoption blog friends IN PERSON
4. Go to Europe with my mommy
5. See my family/friends become believers!
6. Go to CA and meet my blog friends at the blog reunion... :) Yeah Carey!

8 Things I Say Often
1. Joshy
2. Ollie
3. Noonie
4. Ma
5. Maya
6. Hello obligato
7. I can't
8. I'm dying

I am oh SO dramatic

8 TV Shows
1. LOST
2. Greys Anatomy
3. ER
4. Little People
5. John and Kate plus 8
6. Friday Night Lights
7. American Idol
8. So u think u can dance!

What I learned in 2007
1. That i have a daughter who is in ETHIOPIA
2. That I love my husband in a deeper way every year
3. That I can survive this adoption wait and TRUST GOD.
4. To wait on the LORD


Okay done tagging. Love, Jul! :)

4 comments:

emily said...

Well done Julie- it wasn't that bad was it?? :)

I can't wait for you to get the call and go get your baby girl! Praying that will come soon- like today!

Chelsea Bergeron said...

I hope your court date comes thru soon! Our 2nd court date is Feb. 15th and the wait is killing me!

Amy said...

LOVED talking to you today! Did you know I call my Josh, Joshy too? I do. We are meant to be friends.

I am praying with you that you get through court soon! Love the new items for Maya!

Talk soon!

A Team said...

I could add so many to your list of things you say...

Get it?
What does that mean for me?
Trace
or Tray
Noonie
Sunshine
AND MORE!