Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tracie Is Home and We are going to ETHIOPIA!

okay has there ever been anything cuter! This is Abel who I am IN LOVE WITH. It was unbelieveable to meet Tracie, Ted and her kids and friends at the airport yesterday! They had an amazing trip! We went over after and they were amazing ENOUGH to let us watch a video of their trip and our little Maya! THANK U TED AND TRACIE for taking pictures of Maya and loving her so much! ABEL AND MAYA together forever soon on March 14th when we come back!

Thats right, we are leaving on March 8th to ETHIOPIA. I am packing, packing, washing clothes, bottles, nipples and passies! Its amazing and so surreal!

17 comments:

John and Heather said...

Julie,
Eeeek.....AWESOME! So exciting!! I dream of the day I am typing that on my blog:) For now I will live through you; looking so forward to seeing pictures of Maya in your arms! AMAZING...and well worth the wait!

Blessings,
Heather

Amy said...

oh little Julie....

I love the new pictures of Maya. That girl is a doll and you will be holding her SOON!
Loves.
AMY

Braedensmommy said...

Soooo excited for you and LOVING the pics of Maya!! Abel and Maya are too cute!!

Michael and Michelle said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to see Maya, I bet she is a doll!
I'm sure you had a blast last night.
Michelle

Anonymous said...

I am very happy for you. I bet you have a lot of things to do.

Nicholas said...

UNREAL! What a blessing and surprise to read this wonderful news! Sigh.... I'm thrilled for you and Josh..... One of my best bloggie friends is heading out on the 1st (?) to Rome first, and will be in ET the same time as you but with Wide Horizons - you guys should meet! On our blog they're Bethany and Jeff (Gurskes). Just in case you don't already know them. They are FANTASTIC!!!

Gurskes said...

Hey Girly!!!! We will be there the SAME time that you will! WHen do you fly home? We leave on the 14th at 10:15pm? How exciting..maybe we will see each other there!! Safe travels.

Jocelyn said...

YAY!! I am so excited you are going to get your baby girl!!

A Team said...

YIPPEEEEE

I am so excited for you to go to Ethiopia and pick up that precious bundle of love!

She's a HAPPY KID!

I love you
Thank you for being so excited for us!

LISA said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!
So happy you get to travel so soon!!

The Gresham Clan said...

I am so excited for you Julie! Maya home soon - hooray! Know that you're in our prayers!
Kristin

Tara said...

Oh, I can't believe you have a date!! You must be going crazy with excitement...!!

Coming to Amharica said...

Julie,
I love the picture of Maya and my S together. Maya is so cute and itty bitty! She and Tesfaye will be together again so soon. I bet you are sooo busy and on Cloud 9! It's almost your turn!!!

Dee Dee

Coming to Amharica said...

Julie,
I love the picture of Maya and my S together. Maya is so cute and itty bitty! She and Tesfaye will be together again so soon. I bet you are sooo busy and on Cloud 9! It's almost your turn!!!

Dee Dee

Outdrsycple said...

Congrats on your travel dates! I can't wait to see her...Enjoy the trip.

Special Delivery said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! Julie, I have been so out of the loop in the blog world for the past couple of days, that I didn't even know until now! How fabulous! I am so excited for you both! You must be on Cloud 9! I can't wait to chat with you on the phone at some point so I can hear all about it! By the way, your shirt has received many comments! My girlfriends really love it! Congrats again!
Jenna

Erica said...

yeah yeah yeah!!! SO SO excited!