Hi Everyone!
So Tracie made it Ethiopia safely. I was up all night thinking at 1am last night they were able to hold their son for the first time! So amazing! I am just so happy for them I can cry at the drop of a hat! Really...
Anyway this morning I couldn't sleep as we are PRAYING to get our travel call this week, I left the house early and get this email from TRACIE! (in green)
Enjoy!
"hey guys. i can't believe i finally got on the internet. we went to hannah's hpe today and got him. he has been with us all day. he is a DOLL BABY!
OH JULIE... I can not even tell you how LITTLE MAYA IS... she is a TINY THING... you better go get some smaller clothes :-) someone thought we were taking her home because we held her just as much as Abel. SHE IS GORGEOUS... picture do her no justice. her eyes are amazing and the girl smiles NON STOP.
IT IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY... very very poor. i have seen things that have broken my heart.
MUCH MUCH MUCH LOVE
Don't know if I'll be able to get back on... internet is hit andmiss.
LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE
Tracie "
As you can imagine that is all i needed to hear to feel peace today! There is a small chance she is going to be able to call me so I will let you all know when i hear from her. Thank you for praying for them! They seem to be doing AMAZING!
xoxo
Julie
Monday, February 18, 2008
TRACIE in Ethiopia!!
Posted by obligato at 8:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Oh thank you for that Julie! It is amazing to hear from her....from Ethiopia! In the same place as our babies. I hope you are doing well. I'm praying for your court call too!!
Love,
Dee Dee
Just fills my heart with love and peace
How precious to think of Tracie holding little Maya and giving her love!! I just know you will hear this week and go get her shortly after:)
Julie,
I've been praying you get a travel date THIS WEEK! Know that I'm praying for you as you wait, I can't imagine how hard it must be. Such wonderful news that Tracie & Tim are with Abel and can cuddle Maya too. You'll be holding her very soon mama.
See you Fri.
Cynthia Coffey
Wow! I have been crying at the thought of T&T being over there. I don't know why.....my heart is so full and overcome by joy. I love it that God created Adoption and placed it on so many hearts. I see the love families have for these children and it brings me to tears.
I will pray God's will be done with your court case!!
Michelle
Thank you for the update. Feel happy that Tracie is there giving all your love to Maya. Praying for you and your court date.
Yeah! I'm so glad Tracie has Abel and has held sweet little Maya and loved on her. What an amazing picture.
Julie-
I am so grateful for the peace you can now have in your heart today. I will pray that God's strength continues to comfort you and Tracie's presence with little Maya warms your soul. Thanks for sharing such a fantastic email!
Bask in God's glory and love-
Jenna
Hi Julie! That is so awesome you've gotten news on your baby girl! I got your post on the google group, so now I'm checking out your blog too! We've been waiting for news of a court date for 3 weeks now... so probably nothing to cry about, but it's gotten harder by the day now that we've seen their faces!!!
Post a Comment