A sun hat with a tortise shell ring to be worn with these little choc brown pants and a white onsie! LOVE
This is for Maya's car seat...
Converse from old navy in baby pink-did u ever!!
Monday, February 4, 2008
LOOK WHAT MAYA IS GETTING
Posted by obligato at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I am doing my part sister!!!
Cutest pink shoes EVER!
I can't wait to see our dorky t-shirts for the union:)
Can the khaki slacks have elastic waistbands...b/c there is nothing that says "good lookin'" like a dorky t and elastic waistbanded pants!! Get working chica:)
I am sure you are having a lot of fun going shopping for maya. I don't know what we are getting and I dream everytime I go to stores. Praying for you every day.
Hey you!!! Glad to see your new posts...
I'm catching up on my reading.
I LOVE YOU
It was good to see you today ... even if it was for a few mins.
You're blog was gone for a while...I'm so glad it's back! :)
So, do you have a store? What kind of store? Baby stuff? I NEED one of those baby dolls...where can I get one? :)
Post a Comment