Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The COUNTDOWN

So, today has been a long day thinking about how Sunday will be my last Sunday before we go to Ethiopia. Monday will be my very last Monday without MAYA FOREVER! Is that amazing! She will be with me for ever after Monday the 9th! I am having a little (maybe more then little) trouble being patient. I want to go get on a plane tomorrow and hold my little girl for the first time! I packed all of her things. Maybe over packed a tad. :) So the official count down begins. Tomorrow will be 10 days until we leave for ETHIOPIA. Today is still 11. Does that sound too impatient?

8 comments:

The Redman's said...

That sounds FABULOUS!!!!! I'm sooooooo excited for you guys!!

xoxox
Love, Suzi

Braedensmommy said...

So very exciting!!!!!

Tann said...

I remember how long that final wait can feel. But not too much longer and Maya will be in your arms, as you said, forever!!! In the meantime... go on another "last" date with your hubby, watch any movie at the theater that you don't want to miss and make a few freezer meals for when you get home and don't have time or the desire to cook. I am praying that your trip to ET will be truly memorable!
Traci
www.btarmsfamily.wordpress.com

Coming to Amharica said...

You are cracking me up! How exciting!!

John and Heather said...

Too funny! I'm so happy for you; I get butterflies thinking about how you must be feeling!! SO EXCITING!

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

It sounds great. I am very happy for you. I can wait to hear about your wonderful experience. Talk to us about your packing. How much clothes are you taking, were are you staying, what are you taking for Maya, etc.

A Team said...

it will go by so slow yet so fast! DOES THAT MAKE SENSE???

I can't wait to see her again!

Won't it be just amazing to see her and Abel reunited at the airport??!!!

Nicholas said...

Your enthusiasm is infectious! Yahoo!!