So yesterday I opened up the CUTEST box of little dolls... (THANK U SUZI FOR THE IDEA)
This is what we got:





HOW CUTE!
Okay this is what I got:
This is a mobile and its a girl chasing the dog, dog chasing the cat, cat chasing the bird, bird chasing the bee and bee chasing the girl! Its sooooo cute!
On a serious note:
I said my last good bye (in person) to Tracie today! What am I going to do without her! Oh Tracie...our journey together ends here and will be continued when our kids are reunited soon! I love you so much and cherished this time in our lives. You will be MISSED TOO MUCH!

Thursday, February 14, 2008
Bla Bla DOLLS are now at my store!
Posted by obligato at 3:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Thanks so much. I will equally be MISSING YOU. WHAT WILL I DO. Ted and I have said SEVERAL TIMES how we wish you guys were gonna be with us. I THINK IT ALL THE TIME... but we both have vocalized it lately.
I love you so much.
I am gonna be giving a little Maya girl some major love and I've got lots to tell her.
Hang in there my friend... I am still with you!
I love you
Tracie
These dolls are sooooo cute! Praying for you.
I WANT ANOTHER DOLL......ONE FOR XIO!!!!!! Love you friend. Talk to you tomorrow.
LOVE the dolls!!! Gracie girl just might need another! Call me in the morning if you can.... or I'll call you Mon. when we get back in town!!!!
loves to you!!
The dolls are precious!
Sweet Tracie- how much fun to think that she will be loving on your baby girl!! You will follow right behind them--
Hang in there- your travel date is coming!!
Why oh why am I not in Knoxville??!!!!
So so cute! Love the dollies! Praying you get to travel soon.
The idea of Tracie loving on your girl is amazing. What an awesome gift despite the struggle of wanting to hold her yourself. ((((HUGS)))) my friend.
Post a Comment