Just got a great amazing email from Tracie...She must be on the plane now with her NEW SON! Can u believe it! It seems so surreal! We will be meeting her at the airport TOMORROW! I cannot wait to see her, Ted and of course ABEL! I will be posting pics as soon as I can! Still no travel date but hopefully we will hear soon! Still enjoying the THOUGHT that I have a daughter!
Love, Julie
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Last Email From ETHIOPIA!
Posted by obligato at 6:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Hi!! Thank you for keeping Julie's blog updated. I caught a peek of "Baby S being well-fed", but now it's gone :( That cracks me up! We saw pics of him from a family that traveled in late November and he was big even then!! My referral photos must be ancient! I can't wait to see him and all his chunk! LOL!
Dee Dee
Julie you must be so excited!Tomorrow will be a blast. Seeing Tracie, Ted and baby and tons of pictures of your sweet little Maya.
Thanks for the great updates on the ancelet blog.
Michelle
Thanks for your updates. Hopefully you can sleep tonight.
Tomorrow will be sooooo exciting!!!
Have fun.
DD
I bet you have lots of pictures of you little lady now!!! I can't wait to hear how T&T homecoming was!
Michelle
Julie, I got my new favorite shirt in the mail yesterday...thanks!! :)
Post a Comment