Wednesday, February 6, 2008

8 weeks and 3 days

Yes i am psychotically counting everyday that passes! :) Had such a bad dream that Julie called and told me I didnt get thru court. It was TERRIBLE. I am praying I hear some good news today!

But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day...Habakkuk 2:3

CLINGING TO THAT TODAY!

My tracie is officially leaving in........10 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

~Laura~ said...

Okay, awesome! Just email me when you get them in. :) addiesmommy@hotmail.com

We're waiting to get a fingerprint appointment and then our I171 and then our dossier is ready to go. :)

Drew Carey Show said...

So excited that you're in for the Blog Union! I will totally tap into you for the tees! I'm sending an email to the group we have to date, and for some reason, I can't find your email address. I could have sworn I had it. Anyway, email me... careygrange@yahoo.com. P.S. Maya is going to be the best dressed baby in town!!!

Anonymous said...

I understand. This silence is driving us nuts. No court news, no referrals. God help us!!!!

A Team said...

8 weeks and 2 days.. tomorrow is 3days :-)

I LOVE YOU!
I got your message and cracked up.

U ROCK MY WORLD!

Jocelyn said...

I hope you hear soon!! I can't wait to see little Maya in your arms!! Hang in there!