Well not exactly the travel date BUT we KNOW we got thru court and MAYA is officially OURS! We are parents! Its very surreal! We will HOPEFULLY get a call from our agency at the end of the week or beginning of next week to see when we get to go in MARCH! We are so excited and VERY relieved!
Thanks for all your prayers!
Love,
Julie and Josh and SOON Maya!
Tracie is having such an amazing time in Ethiopia! Its amazing to read her emails. She sounds so happy and SO in LOVE with her little boy! I cannot wait to see her on FRIDAY!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
WE GOT OUR TRAVEL CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by obligato at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




20 comments:
Awesome darling, that date will come soon, Oh I know you are so beside yourself.
I was praying for this exact thing in the shower this am (I do a lot of praying in the shower, lol). I was wondering if you had made it through court, so that's what I started praying for. I hope you & Josh travel soon.
Love,
Abby
So so so so happy for you Julie!!!!
It's official, you're a Mommy! In your heart and in my opinion you already were, but somebody made it official today in Addis!
Can't wait to hear your travel date!
Love,
DD
Congrats!!!!! I was so happy to see your message! She'll be in your arms soon!
Michelle
YAY! That's such AWESOME news! You'll be there SOON picking up your baby girl. How exciting! :)
Congratulations to the new parents. I am very happy for you guys. Maya is so lucky and so are you.
YAY!!!! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see little miss Maya in your arms!!
What a great feeling! Now you get to get ready to bring her home! I can't wait to hear travel dates. I really can't wait to see pictures of Maya in your sling (instead of your dog).
Congrats!!
Michelle
YAY!!!!!!! You know I'm very happy for you! Looking forward to seeing your family together. What a wonderful feeling!
How totally amazing! We have held you up in prayer since our first conversation. God continues to hear our heart's desires. I am so thrilled for you guys! You've got a bit of packing to do! I will continue to pray for a quick travel date and a smooth process from here out. What a glorious day!
Jenna
OMG what amazing timing and wonderful news.... so happy for you! What wonderful surprise!!
Just beaming for you guys! :)
Yeah!! I'm so glad for you. Congratulations Mom & Dad & Maya!!!
Congratulations!!!!
Official!! Yea for you guys!
Congrats!!!
Kerri and Ruby
CONGRATS PROUD MOMMA! Isn't it sooo unreal but real when you get the "it's final." I still have to pinch myself! Prayers for a quick travel date!
Bethany
Yahoo!! Great news Julie. I can't wait for you to get your date and go get Miss Maya.
You are a mama!!
Thank you for sharing your adventure with the world. For those of us who are just beginning to think about adoption, this is a great way to learn about the process. I believe God is using your blog and many others to encourage me. Looks like I found your blog just in time! Congratulations! I can't wait to visit your store to get a shirt!
Sarah
HORRAY!! I'm SO happy for you and Josh!! Praying you get travel dates soon! MUAH!
Yeah! We are happy to hear that you will be traveling soon! I can't wait to see your baby girl. I got my ET shirt yesterday and it fits great, thanks!
Post a Comment