Monday, February 11, 2008

9 weeks

Well today it is 9 weeks and still no word of getting thru court or a travel date. This has been really hard for me. I am just so dying to hold my little girl or just want to know that the time is coming soon. :( Still trying to keep busy. Tomorrow night is Tracie's shower and i have tons to do for the store. Thats about it around here.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember you are very, very close to that moment, hang in there. Praying for you every day.

A Team said...

Joyful in heart
Unique
Loves Maya (Jesus and Josh too)
I love her!!!!
Each day she is one day closer
having her baby girl!

Braedensmommy said...

Hi, Julie.
I am praying for you, too. I know that this time is tough but you are so very close.
Megan

Amy said...

Julie oh Julie oh Julie B.

Call me! Did you get my very long message at your store?

emily said...

Julie- I hate that for you! Really nothing genius to say that would make you feel better. How about, I am praying for you!!

Coming to Amharica said...

Thinking of you.....
wanting your court date to come now!!

Dee Dee

~Laura~ said...

So where in TN are you? I didn't realize there were any families that have adopted from Ethiopia close by. I'm in Alabama. :)

Rebecca said...

so sad! i'll be praying for you guys. Such a hard wait!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Please Lord, let Julie hear something soon!!! She needs to bring home her precious Maya. Comfort her through the intense waiting!!

Love,
Lindsey