Here are 2 pictures from my baby shower. It was so nice. My mom and Julie (that works for me) had it at the store. Its was beautiful!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Baby Shower
Posted by obligato at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here are 2 pictures from my baby shower. It was so nice. My mom and Julie (that works for me) had it at the store. Its was beautiful!
Posted by obligato at 3:17 PM
4 comments:
WISH I WAS THERE.....RIGHT NOW!!! Can't wait to talk.
Love you,
Lindsey
Julie I love your shirt...you look so cute. I think you are glowing too, just like Tracie!
I can't wait to see Maya.
Michelle
Someone is leaving for Addis Ababa, Ethiopia in approximately 11 days! That is so soon Julie Julie!
Maya Maya Maya!
Wish I would have been there... just about the time that you were there, I was on a jet plane... coming home :-)
Can't wait to see Maya in some of those cute clothes you showed me yesterday
Post a Comment