Every once in a while God brings a very special person into our lives. That very special person to me is a women who adopted a little angel named Grace in August from Ethiopia. Suzi and I became friends probably thru blogs, I don't even remember as it seems we have known each other for a long time. I remember following her story so closely when she traveled in August to pick up Gracie. She has been so supportive to me. Checks on me everyday, calls, sends the most amazing pictures of her family and is ALWAYS around to answer any obsessive compulsive question I have from bottles to "baby legs" and what to wear in Ethiopia to "pedi peds"with endless energy..:) Monday was one of those days for me where everything made me cry and what do I see when i get to the store but a little box all the way from Washington. I open it up and see this:
This blanket was made by Suzi for my Maya. It is THE softest most adorable blanket I have ever seen! In the box was the sweetest card that made my day and at the end of it, it said these clothes are from one Ethiopian Princess to another.....do u think i was hysterical crying! Well i was. Suzi put some of her little Gracie's clothing in the box for Maya to wear.
I hope and pray that this journey of adoption leads others to meet people like i have met on this journey. There are so many close relationships that i have made on blogs, list serves and phone calls. Its amazing and I thank God for all of you and MY Suzi Redman.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Suzi Redman
Posted by obligato at 4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Well, look at you... making me cry and all!!! You're soooooooooooooo sweet! Luvs to you!
Our God is amazing! The day you needed an "upper" the most He sent an "angel" named Suzi!
Thank you God for friends!
Michelle
She is PRETTY DARN AMAZING.. isn't she. And guess what? She's funny too because last night she had me thinking that she knew EVERYTHING... but then I realized she was pulling my leg. That crazy girl!
I love her too!
Suzi you are a precious woman of God!!!!
I'm so thankful she was there to encourage you!!! I can't wait to get more Blabla dolls.....I love my mini Coco. They are the best!!! I left you a message on your cell.
Love you,
Lindsey
P.S. Lost was amazing!! WHAT is going on with that crazy island and flash fowards??!
Yay! I'm back. So happy to be in the know again- praying for you Julie.
Beautiful blanket.
Hi Julie!
Glad that I can say hi! What a gift from Suzi - God knows exactly what we need when we need it! Praying for you and the wait of traveling!
Kristin
Post a Comment