I will be needing one of those. I called you today.
I also googled that doll yesterday before you posted this... I love it so much! I want to get it for future baby girl bottomly from Ethiopia. It may be a little ridiculous to jump the gun like I am (I bought a picture for the room of alleged baby girl bottomly from Ethiopia yesterday)
Does your store close at 5? Were you avoiding me? :)
Tomorrow, Tomorrow... I love ya tomorrow because I am going to call in the morning and hope you answer the phone!
6 comments:
Oh how cute!!!! Olivia may need one of those!!
I will be needing one of those. I called you today.
I also googled that doll yesterday before you posted this... I love it so much! I want to get it for future baby girl bottomly from Ethiopia. It may be a little ridiculous to jump the gun like I am (I bought a picture for the room of alleged baby girl bottomly from Ethiopia yesterday)
Does your store close at 5? Were you avoiding me? :)
Tomorrow, Tomorrow... I love ya tomorrow because I am going to call in the morning and hope you answer the phone!
Which is going to be the cost of the dolls and when they are going to be available?
I love the dolls!!!
Let us all know when you are selling them.
Michelle
Soo cute!! We have the little brown ones for our twin girls and they LOVE them.
These are great we sold these @ the store I use to manage last year, the finger puppets are amazing!!!!
Post a Comment