holding your Chihuahua in your hotsling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wishing it was your baby girl!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
YOU KNOW U ARE WAITING FOR YOUR COURT DATE WHEN U FIND YOURSELF...
Posted by obligato at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Oh, you give me the giggles!!! Love it! Maya will be booting the pooch out of the sling real soon!!!!
xoxoxo
-Suzi
You're hilarious!!
That is cute but Maya will look better and She will be there very, very soon. Praying for you.
You are hilarious:-) I wish it were Maya too but the dog is pretty darn cute!!
How cute are you?!! I can't wait to see sweet baby Maya on her mama's hip!
OK... that is the best POST! That ties with Michelle's laying out in the snow post!
Who knew you were so funny... oh wait ... I did!
Who knew your dogs were gonna get the BOOT when Maya gets home... Oh wait... I DO!
Just kidding SUNSHINE and SNOOTSHKIE...
I haven't seen you in a LONG time... what's it been... at least a week!
COME ON :-)
That's so funny!!! The people from PEDA should use you for an "ad" or something.
I'm still thinking maybe you'll make it under the wire and get to travel with the ancelets.......but if not think of all the pictures Tracie will bring you. And she will give Maya tons of love and kisses!!!!!
Cute picture!
Michelle
You are hilarious!!! I love your cute dog...how fun!!! Can you talk tomorrow friend?
Love you,
Lindsey
Post a Comment