So, today I bought Maya the COOLEST little mat. Here it is: (suzi and lindsey i am sure u know what this is but it is new to me and i love it!)
Then the next thing i did today was...
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
What I bought Maya today and other things...
Posted by obligato at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
I've never seen that mat!! Too cute! Where did you find it??
Love it!!!!!!
I love the light switch!!! I MEAN LOVE IT...it is so great:-)
I have no idea what the mat is about.....but I know it's the cutest thing! What is it called and who makes it???? Maya is going to love all of her new stuff.
How cool is that?! Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE the light switch! SO neat!
Dearest crafty wafty Knoxville friend whom I need to call,
You light switch is ADORABLE! Really cute! You did a profesh job! The mat is also cute...cute cute cute for Maya Maya Maya.
Will you come and paint me an Africa? I LOVE IT. How did you get it so perfect?
COME ON... you've been holding out on your talents!
love u!
love the mat
Thanks for inviting me back to your blog! I like the new template it is pretty. Now I have some catching up to do.
I am really jealous that you have Africa on your wall. I want one too!!! Can we all copy you??? I'm not very crafty so people will probably be thinking...why does she have China on her wall???
I really like it.
Michelle
(can I ask why you made your blog private??)
DUDE... COME HOME
Can't wait to talk again new friend!!
Praying for your courts day and travel every day. maya will be home very, very soon.
Post a Comment