Friday, January 18, 2008

A little break...

Okay so I am back from my one day hiatus from blogging. I am back and ready to talk to my friends. Congrats Jocelyn for getting through court! I am so thrilled for u. When i read the subject in my email today "My Daughter" I started to cry beacuse I knew it was from you.

9 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

I'm glad your back. I was jumping from blog to blog and well how can I explain what happend....Have you seen the commercials where all the people are using credit cards or check cards and everything is moving great and then one person breaks out the actual check book and everybody is shocked and nothing is in order???? If you don't know what I'm talking about you're probably thinking "she's crazy" but if you've seen that commercials then, that's what I felt like yesterday when your blog didn't come up on my screen. I was blog jumping like normal then.."bam" it wasn't normal anymore.
What I'm trying to say is..
WELCOME BACK!!!!
Michelle

A Team said...

DUDE... I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK. Your popularity was coming over to me... just because people were trying to get to you. Now I'm back to the "loser" I've always been... haha. JUST KIDDING!

I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND

Dig the blog

no call

Anonymous said...

Where are the rest of your posts...this is the only one I can see?? I'm super excited about tomorrow - see you then!

Love ya,
Kate

Anonymous said...

PS - Another one to add to your list. So cool, huh??

http://www.manesadoption.blogspot.com/

Love you..

The Redman's said...

Welcome back!! MISSED you! No more emotional/rash decisions like deleting your blog ever again!!! :)

xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are back. We missed you. let me know where I can check again the information about the T-shirts(sizes, how to order, how to pay). I would like to order one for me and my husband. I love your new blog.

Jocelyn said...

Thanks!! Glad you are back. I tried to call you today...call me!!

Jessica said...

Love the blog jul!!!!!! looks so good! i love you alot and cant wait to see the girlee!!!!
xoxoxox
Jess

Anonymous said...

Dear Brothers and Sisters in the Lord we need need your help from the Christian Orphanage Adoption Center to a child's need. You can help to support the Christian Orphanage Adoption Center in Cameroon Central Africa by providing a monthly or annual donation. You can help to feed, cloth, educate and medicate children in these Africa. Go to our website for more information about the Christian Orphanage Adoption Center .
Help them with any thing you have God will help you more .


Contact Us for Donation.
Sister Marie Eware
Christian Orphanage Center.
P.O BOX 1382 . South West Province Buea.
Fako Division Cameroon. Email address.
christianorphanagecenter@yahoo.com
www.christianorphanagecenter.page.tl
Phone:(+237) 77194943

THANKS.