Whoever said that you will love your child more then u ever could put into words or imagine is right. That is how I feel about Maya. I cannot believe she is my daughter. I am just so crazy in love with her. Her new thing is she cuddles up with me by laying across by neck and putting her head in my neck. Then sits up and kisses me on the lips. Did you ever? She is quite the affecionate girl. Dont get me wrong she has her moments of major drama and defiance but we are working on that! She has 4 teeth now. I am thinking she is getting a ton more in bc she is teething soooo bad. The poor thing is just crying from pain! It breaks my heart. She is doing so much these days...running, dancing to Barney who is now her LOVE. She is crazy over Barney songs! She loves her baby doll, feeds it and rocks the baby. She says "go" and throws her passie. She calls her passie uh-oh because whenever it used to drop we would say uh oh. She has the cutest voice ever! She yells Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa in the morning when she is ready to come out of her crib. She says Dada and then Josh says Maya and then she says Dada and on and on we go. She does the sign for more all the time! Loves bathtime with her Papa and can't get enough of the ittsy bitsy spider. I am starting to have bad dreams that something bad is happening to her. I dont like it. I think its because i am so worried someting is going to happen to her. I am working on that too!
It has been so long since i last posted! we are getting pics taken in January so i will be able to post more pics soon! Sorry for the long absense. There have been so many referrals and travel calls with AGCI its been so exciting to watch.
I just am so thankful that we adopted from Ethiopia. It is the best thing that has ever ever happened in our lives. We love you Mymy!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
crazy over this girl!
Posted by obligato at 8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hi Julie!! Glad to see you are back - Maya looks so grown up in that new pic. I love the little bow :)
Thanks for checking out my new blog - we need to chat soon! I would love to catch up
What a sweet post! A facebook message from you and a new post all in one day! It's my lucky day. :)
You're too sweet.... and Maya is one lucky little lady to have a mommy who loves her so!!!
Wow, she is lil ms. grown up ... still adorable as ever ... I pray all is well!
Post a Comment