I pray my girly is just as beautiful!!! The good thing about babies..is God puts a spell on us and I'd never know if she wasnt' :) Such a cute pic, kristi
your little girl is so cute. found your blog through my sister christy's. so nice to see more detail into your lives there. hope you are doing well. sarah
I've been following your blog for a while now and thought I should finally say Hello! Your daughter is really the most beautiful baby girl! Aren't you in TN somehwere? We're in Asheville!
11 comments:
Love that adorable face... and that smile is to die for!
Awwwwww
SO CUTE!
Super Duper CUTE!!!! Give us more!!!
Michelle
the epitome of cute and adorable...
Can she get any cuter? Can't wait to see you guys again!
xoxo
Stacy
I pray my girly is just as beautiful!!! The good thing about babies..is God puts a spell on us and I'd never know if she wasnt' :) Such a cute pic, kristi
sweetie.
ohhhh I want to kiss those cheeks!!
your little girl is so cute. found your blog through my sister christy's. so nice to see more detail into your lives there. hope you are doing well.
sarah
I've been following your blog for a while now and thought I should finally say Hello! Your daughter is really the most beautiful baby girl!
Aren't you in TN somehwere? We're in Asheville!
Post a Comment