is the day we first laid eyes on our daughter. We got the call at 12:45pm December 17th. Pics to come. xoxo
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
is the day we first laid eyes on our daughter. We got the call at 12:45pm December 17th. Pics to come. xoxo
Posted by obligato at 8:50 AM
7 comments:
Waiting patiently :)
SO FUN!
I remember that day.
I hopped in the car and headed your way. HOW FUN!
Was that before or after you deleted your WHOLE blog! haha... remember that... it was so fun to talk to you today.
MUST SEE YOU SOON!
Hi.. My name is Tricia. A friend of mine,sent me your blog. My husband and I adopted a little boy from Guatemala in June 2006. We would love to adopt again from Guatemala, but it is closed. We are looking into Euth. and would love any info you could share. Your little girl is beautiful. My email is tdanen1@hotmail.com
I'd say.... I miss you. But that would be an understatement!
I hope everything is OK.
xoxo
Hi jules!! We got a Christmas card from ACGI with MAYA on the front!!! OMG!! Did you get one - I am sure you did! She looks adorable!!
Hope you guys are well - I miss you !!!
Would love to catch up! mindy
I totally remember you guys getting your referral.....was was living through you at the time and now I have my own Ethiopian princess!!!! By the way...I got the ACGI card and calendar and your sweet lady is just GORGEOUS!!!
NEW POST NEW POST WE WANT A NEW POST
Post a Comment