okay first, I made my blog un-private!
second, I have not had ANY time to post or do anything but work, take care of Maya and attempt to sleep...we have been really busy getting the store ready for the holidays. The economy is making it tough at work!!
Here are some pics of Maya at Thanksgiving! I loved looking at Michelle's blog and seeing the face of here gorgeous little girl. Tracie your pics are AMAZING!








9 comments:
Yeah for un-privatizing this thing! (is that a word?) I had to keep remembering to check it offline instead of in my Reader. Thankfully, I never missed a post. Love that Maya - she gets more beautiful by the second.
Miss you!
Liz
I'm glad you're not private any more! I missed seeing Maya's cute face :)
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope is was full of many blessings! Being busy with Maya is a great thing! I hope the holiday season picks up for you at the store! Thanks for the new pics! Maya's sweet face always brightens my day!
love you
miss you
need you in my life
Absolutely adorable! Hope all is well out east!
Too cute.....
Maya is getting so big! She's gorgeous of course!
I am glad your no longer private! Maya is so Cute!!!
What a cutie!
Post a Comment