Please go read the Riggs blog and PRAY for Abby and her family. This last post is just so heartbreaking. I could bearly read it. It just continues to put things into perspective. I remember when we found out my mom had cancer, I thought life would NEVER be the same. As time goes by things go back to normal and you forget how "awful" it felt to hear the word cancer and thought I will never be upset over the little things again...well as time passes I find myself upset over the little things...THEN I read Brent's post about their weekend at the hospital and the immense pain Abby is in...read here. They are such an amazing family with such faith.

Maya with her aunt Ju
Maya has taken on a new form of WALKING. She went from walking one day to running the next to only walking with things in her hands. She brings us books, bottles and anything else she can get her hands on. Even heavy things! She is unbelieveable. When she walks she looks like a cowboy on a horse who got off the horse but thinks he is still sitting on it. Legs wide open, her legs bent and there u have it. It might be the CUTEST thing I have ever seen in my life. Today she said mooooooooooooo when we said what does a cow say? She SCREAMS Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa from her bed in the morning. She is such a funny girl.

Maya with her aunt Ju
Anyway, please don't forget to pray for the Riggs and for everyone who has their court date tomorrow in Ethiopia!




3 comments:
Cute Halloween costume!
always cute!!
dude, I don't even know what to say to you anymore... Where is Julie???
Post a Comment