US IN ETHIOPIAFIRST DAY HOME...BABY LEGS AND ALL :)WE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU MAYA ANNABELLE HANA!
Gotcha Day!!!! What a day it is!! I remember you getting Maya like it was last week. I couldn't wait until it was my turn:)Michellewww.mfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Happy Gotcha Day Maya and family! What an exciting time for you guys....celebrate such a precious girl!
What a happy day that was! And, what a great day for your family to celebrate! I gotta' find me a pair of legs, and fast!
Pretty darn sweet! How much she has grown!
I love you and your PRECIOUS FAMILY.LET'S HANG OUT... PLEASE!
WOW!! I cannot believe its been a year. That's crazy. She is truly adorable Julie. I love reading your reflections on a year past. SUCH a blessing and gift. Happy Gotcha Day!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Gotcha Day!!!! What a day it is!! I remember you getting Maya like it was last week. I couldn't wait until it was my turn:)
Michelle
www.mfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Happy Gotcha Day Maya and family! What an exciting time for you guys....celebrate such a precious girl!
What a happy day that was! And, what a great day for your family to celebrate! I gotta' find me a pair of legs, and fast!
Pretty darn sweet! How much she has grown!
I love you and your PRECIOUS FAMILY.
LET'S HANG OUT... PLEASE!
WOW!! I cannot believe its been a year. That's crazy. She is truly adorable Julie. I love reading your reflections on a year past. SUCH a blessing and gift. Happy Gotcha Day!!
Post a Comment