Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wow its been so LONG...

I can't believe how long its been since I last posted. (amy bottomly reminded me the other day) and didn't think I would actually make this post happen, so here it is Amy!
Every single night I sit down to check my email and the FIRST thing I do is check THIS BLOG. Ever since I have become a mommy to Maya I am an emotional wreck and this story adds to my crying every single time I go to their page. Read this blog and PRAY for Kayleigh Freeman and her AMAZING family.
Maya, Maya, Maya...my baby is 19months. She is a BIG girl. Talking like crazy. Her four top fave words are Momma, Dada, Papa (pronounced Bapa) and Ni Ni (my mom)...I SWARE she has an Ethiopian accent when she talks!!!!!!!!!!!! It sounds crazy but it is true. It is the CUTEST voice I have ever heard. Like Troy said last night in an email to me, Cuteness coming out of Cuteness, what a cute way to put it! Troy and Amber u are soooo close!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maya in her Ethiopian dress from Aunt Sammi's trip to Ethiopia

The Twists!
So bascially Maya is doing wonderful, fully speaking another language and we are loving every single minute of Her. LOVE u Mymy.











3 comments:

A Team said...

SWEETNESS!

Julie said...

Maya is crazy cute! Thanks for the east coast toast at the picnic! How sweet of you guys!

Unknown said...

Very sweet. We are waiting to adopt from ethiopia as well. I hate the wait. feel free to visit my blog anytime...
amsbury.blogspot.com