Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our FUNNY Valentine!

okay so I didnt think i could possibly be anymore in love with Maya then I have been but somehow it keeps getting better and deeper. THE GIRL is amazing. Today we spent 50% of the day kissing eachother on the lips, then kissing daddy, then mommy, then eskimo kisses mommy then daddy then tight squeeze cuddling. All of a sudden i feel a little arm around me and its Maya's! Just putting her arm around me! HELLO. Who would have thought one can love their little girl this much! Okay enough gushing about Maya. I am just so above and beyond thankful to have her with us this Valentine's Day!

Sleeping is MUCH better. She is sleeping in her crib no problem. Naps still tough but we are on our way.

Eating, HUGE change! She eats almost everything now. Compared to the little girl who wouldn't eat a thing...its amazing. Bolagna, spagetti, strawberries, oranges, chips, chicken nuggets! I can't believe it.

She still only has 4 teeth though but they are coming.

CONGRATS to Troy and Amber on their referral of their GORGEOUS and AMAZING SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO many referrals its soooo exciting. I remember this time last year tooooo well. Tracie was about to leave in a week!!!!!!! I was home DYING. She was amazingly emailing me everyday, calling telling me all about Maya on her trip to get her son! Oh i will NEVER forget it Trace.

We left on March 8th less then a month to the year to get our girl. MEMORIES that will never leave.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

6 comments:

Amy said...

friend!

Sweetie pa-teetie Maya,,

Troy said...

Thanks!

No pics of Maya being all cute and cuddly?

Can't wait to see you all again ... hopefully soon as a family of 3! :)

Rebecca said...

Aren't the kisses the best? Eli woke me up the other morning by grabbing my face and kissing me on the lips. I told him he could sleep in bed with us anytime :)

I'm sad that there are no pics of Maya on this post! She's too cute to not see!

A Team said...

Love me some Maya.
Must see you guys soon...
WHEN?
and pictures? Name the day...
LETS DO IT!

ONE YEAR HOME!
Our Gotcha day is right around the corner. We left a year ago from tomorrow!

Special Delivery said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I am so happy to hear that you were VERY loved all day! So cute! I can't wait to hug and kiss and Eskimo kiss our little Addia! What a great year for you guys!

Eastiopians said...

Awww! I love it when they initiate the love. Eva has started saying "I love you mama" now before I even say it. Warms my heart. I'm so glad you guys are so happy!