Maya wasnt in the best mood for these pics but it was snowing and we had fun. Notice Ollie doubled in size LITERALLY! :)
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Maya Pictures!
Posted by obligato at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maya wasnt in the best mood for these pics but it was snowing and we had fun. Notice Ollie doubled in size LITERALLY! :)
Posted by obligato at 2:13 PM
10 comments:
Those are some pretty cute pictures of a gorgeous little girl (and her family!!) Thanks for sharing.
Jules,
Wow, those were awesome pictures... you look amazing, and you and Josh look so happy. Great to see you in some pics with your sweet girl!
Please tell mom and dad I say hello, pass on to them that we miss ALL of you so very much... and that we'd love to get our families together one of these days soon!
Have a blessed day,
christy
ps. do you know the riggs family ? or was it a blog you came across?
Uber-cute family!
Beautiful pics..she is gorgeous! I have that same T and wear a little too much ;-)
Beautiful as always
Julie - She is soo incredible! She has sooo much hair now - I love the headband - and look at all of her teeth! Precious! Those eyes are tooo die for!
Don't you love the Omni Peace shirt - I have the gray one!1 LOVE IT!!
I don't get around to the blogs much, but Julie....she is gorgeous! Your family is gorgeous...so blessed! :) Happy to see the pics!
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ummm, I wasn't even sure if you knew my name anymore! :)
Those are some great pics... She is just getting cuter and cuter.
Annd, I have that omni peace shirt from Kitson and can't wear it because it is toooooo clingy. Now, If I had your mama's waistline maybe I could sport it. :)
I was showing a friend Maya, to show just how beautiful the children of Ethiopia are. :) The last 2 pics in this post are my favorite. Maya is gorgeous (as always).
Theresa
Post a Comment