Monday, October 13, 2008

One Year Check-Up

So, I took Maya to the doctor today for her well baby one year visit. I was SO nervous to go b/c Maya has been on a eating strike. Seriously all i can get her to eat is peanut butter crackers. She has fully given up on baby food and so have I. If i open one more can of baby food only to have her grab the spoon and get it all over the place i might die. SO, when the doctor asked what she eats....i said:

wheat thins
cherrios
pretzles
2 peas (if we are lucky)
american cheese (this is a new one)
peanut butter crackers

thats it. Thats all my little Maya will eat. I was also very nervous he was going to say she should get off formula and switch to whole milk, which he did but he said that the formula only has a tiny bit more protein then whole milk. So my finicky girl drank whole milk today! It was great. No more formula for my big girl.

Maya also took 5 steps today i my store. It was amazing to watch. She is 19.4 Ibs, 29 inches. SHe is the 25th percentile. That was our dr. visit.

3 comments:

Eastiopians said...

Hey, peanut butter is a great source of protein. :) Congrats on getting off of formula! She is a growing girl and so cute!

A Team said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!
SHE IS WALKING??????????
Were you freaking out?????

Amy said...

Ok... Your little one is walking now! You are busy busy! Is that why you haven't called me back?? because you are chasing her around?? :) ha ha.

Seriously, lets TALK!!!!! I misseth you! Don't we need to get together for real and stop talking about it? Maybe we could meet half way?????? CALL ME!