Monday, November 23, 2009

WAY too Long without a POST BUT i'm BACK!

Hi Everyone, It has been so long! Here are some update pics of Mymy. She is 2 and TALKING UP A STORM! Its unbelievable that my baby girl is a big girl Now! We are READY FOR ANOTHER ONE! Not yet but VERY SOON! Hope u are all well, i miss all my blog friends!! AMY BOTTOMLY where is your OLIVE pic!!! We are praying you get it soon!

maya's 2nd bday party pics taken by the one and only Tracie Ancelet!


walking Ollie or as maya says his name o-yie




mymy's
So, we still have some men's adoption tees left if anyone is still interested. Mostly Larges and XL. They really are unisex so let me know just call 865-558-0822 to place an order. They are still $28 and the proffits goes to AGCI Hannah's Hope Ethiopia!
xoxo

10 comments:

Amy said...

Oh yah! Thanks for the shout out!!:) Maya is so sweet!!!!! I mean she seriously could not be any stinking cuter!!!!!!!!!

Maya where is your friend Olive???

Michael said...

Welcome back!!!!! Maya is gorgeous!!!! Where have you been??? That was way too long:) I am excited that you are ready for another one...not yet but soon:) I wish you were ready now.....then we could "wait" together!!!
Cute update.
Michelle
www.mfamilyblog.blogspot.com

Christy said...

WOw, Maya is so big... and abstolutely beautiful. Don't you love these little ones? my youngest one just turned two in October... they grow up too fast!
Enjoy her!
Tell your Mom and Dad I said Hi and give them a big hug for me!

Bethany said...

OHHH MY GOSH!!!!!! Shes getting so big. She is stunning....but I'm sure you get that alllll the time. My email is Bethanyr27@msn.com

Keep bloggin! :-)

chantel said...

Hi, I came across your blog while searching for info on adopting fromEthiopia. I was hoping you could answer a few questions for me about agencies and time lines since we are interested in adopting from Ethiopia. Please email me at chantelskidmore@gmail.com if you would be willing to help, thanks so much.

Stutzman's Eight By Grace said...

We are number 27 on the baby girl list and very excited! Your daughter is beautiful! Do you still have the t-shirts for sale at all? thanks.

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!!!! I miss you Julie....can we please talk soon....been a crazy tough but amazing season. Love, Linds

Matt & Amelia said...

Hi, Julie!
My husband & I are just starting the process of adoption from Ethiopia. We are both friends of Lindsey Wheeler's from college, & she so kindly sent us a list of blogs to resource. I have spent probably the last couple of hours going through your blog! Maya could not be any cuter!! I am intrigued that you were able to get her at such a young age as most people we know that have adopted from there have picked up their children around 15 months. I would love the opportunity to email you some questions! If you have time, our email address is matt_amelia@att.net.

Thanks for letting me share in your story!
Amelia Baxter

Matt & Amelia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eastiopians said...

We need to get our girls together! I can't believe how big your sweet pea is now! Macy B will be 2 in early Feb, so they are close in age. I am home with the girls each day, so fb me and let me know if you want to get together sometime and visit! :)

Theresa